Sunday, May 10, 2009

Freearcade.com

I used to play games on yahoo.com. The games used to be mostly free. Then I take a two or three year break from playing games on the Internet. I come back to yahoo.com to play....to find in aghast horror, that a lot of the games are no longer free. And, they are much more of a pain to load. The site also became less user friendly.

Due to my annoyance at the new yahoo games section. I was on a quest to find a better site. I found it! Freearcade.com. It is all free, and it has a ridiculously large amount of games to choose from. The selection is astoundingly huge. It is also a very user friendly site that is super easy to navigate. I think that it is really worth being any one's source for games on the Internet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this site used to be one of the best game sites on the internet. nowt's not worth a shit. no high scores. half the games don't work.
what a turd!