Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scrubs on ABC?

I remember watching Scrubs with my roommate from when I was in college living in Riverside. She was laughing a lot, almost every ten seconds it seemed, and I don't think I even laughed once. I talked to my other roommate about it. (I had two roommates at the time.) She told me, I don't think that show is funny either, she does have a strange sense of humor.

Scrubs was cancelled from NBC, and I was really surprised to find it back on the air on ABC. I got roped into watching a few episodes because of someone I live with-- who thinks it oh so funny. (I wouldn't watch a lot of things if it wasn't for other people wanting to see it.)

Surprisingly, in a good way, Scrubs on ABC is very funny. Scrubs on NBC, wa. But the new Scrubs is delightful. I don't like the word delightful, and I am using it. Scrubs is now that good. Maybe, I have changed, or my humor has changed, but I really think its Scrubs that has changed. I think the show will end up lasting on ABC for awhile.

It's humor is so creative, and the characters are so goofy, and I can really believe them as goofy friends that hang out with each other. The characters come together to portray a story, and a plot, and it seems to harmonize and mix really well with a lot of the humor thrown into it. I am now excited to get stuck watching Scrubs now, instead of the old emotion it would get out of me....akin to watching a documentary on toothpaste or something.

No comments: