Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mission Impossible. Ghost Protocol.

I was impressed with the witty technology of this movie, and the athletism of Tom Cruise. I was really excited by some parts of the movie because of the stunts and intelligent plot changes. The beginning of the movie and how the story line unfolded made scense and I it worked out without being off the wall or overly unbelievable. I am embarrassd to admit that towards the end I got a little confused. I understood the general gist only towards the end. It was nice to see different parts of the world in this movie. It started out in Russia, then moved to Dubai and then finally in India. In the very, very end was a US city, but I am not sure which. Overall, it was entertaining, and thrilling with a good sustainable plot. My only issue was being confused in the end. I can't really go into much more detail about what took place because the tiniest mention of any event would just ruin most of the suspense. I guess you could say they were trying to stop a terrorist. But, it wasn't a religious terrorist so it's not getting into any of that type of drama. The terrorist managed to frame the Mission Impossible team for something they actually did. I will stop there. It is a movie that gets ruined if you know much going into it.

No comments: